The Master of Arts in Theological Studies (MA) is designed as a one-year second degree in theology. It fosters graduate-level competence in theological study, and students may specialize in an original research topic for a thesis.
- The new MA is designed to be one year.
- The MA is a second degree in theology. Students with non-theology degrees in the humanities may still be considered, provided they have sufficient background in theology-related areas.
- The MA is now awarded conjointly with the University of Toronto and features new cohort courses in research and methodology.
- You will acquire graduate-level competence in theological study, and you will specialize in a topic you choose for a thesis.
- There is a "research" option with 6 courses culminating in a thesis, and a "taught" option comprised entirely of courses.
Who’s it For?
Those who wish to conduct original research in a chosen area and who intend to continue the study of theology academically
- 1 year of full-time study
- No language requirements prior to entry
- Research Option: 6 courses + thesis
- Taught Option: 8 courses
- All students complete core courses in research and methodology.
See 4 more programs offered by Wycliffe College »
Last updated August 23, 2019
This course is
Online, Campus based
–$6912 (total cost per year for domestic students) / $25,020–$25,108 (total cost per year for international students)