MTech EBAC is offered jointly by ISS, the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering and the Division of Engineering and Technology Management of the Faculty of Engineering.
It is specifically designed to satisfy the demands of industry for practical Business Analytics skills and knowledge by developing new practitioners or upgrading entry-level practitioners who have a suitable professional background, such as IT professionals, but who lack the necessary academic fundamentals to move into Specialist or Expert positions in Business Analytics. Graduates of the programme are capable of:
- Discovering insights from data.
- Applying concepts and techniques to solve major business problems.
- Designing and customizing targeted marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing sales channels.
- Optimizing the marketing mix of their organization.
- Improving decision making to increase returns on investments for their organization
- Predicting the future profitability of their organization
Dates and Fees
January Intake Application opens 1 February to 31 August (Overseas applicants)/15 September (Local applicants).
- Part-time Fees = S$ 7,350 per semester
- Full-time Fees = S$14,700 per semester
NB: Fees are correct at time of posting and are subject to changes without prior notice. The University reserves the right to alter the fees at any time without notice.
- Bachelor in Science / Engineering / IT / Computer Science / Mathematics / Business / Statistics / Economics.
- GPA 3.0 & above.
- Preferably 2 years relevant working experience.
- Fresh graduates with good academic achievements are welcome.
- Applicants whose native tongue AND medium of university instruction is not in English should submit the TOEFL or IELTS.
- TOEFL: Paper-based test (580), Computer-based test (237), Internet-based test (85), IELTS: Result of 6.0.
- Need to show the letter from the university unless otherwise.
Entrance Test & Interview
- All applicants are required to take an entrance test. Shortlisted applicants will also need to attend an interview.
- Full-time – 1.5 years, including 8 months Internship (3 semesters)
- Part-time – 2.5 years, with Project work (5 semesters)
Internship Opportunities with allowance: All NUS ISS master programmes include at least 8 months (4 months of part-time and 4 months of full-time) of internship in Singapore companies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 13, 2017