Program Educational Objectives
- To make the students achieve a level of competency, cognition, and knowledge in the acquisition of theoretical foundations in the stated specializations related to Computer Science and Engineering at postgraduate level
- Must be able to conduct research and undertake development in the focused and emerging areas and domains shortlisted for the discipline - Computer Science and Engineering
- Specify, design, develop, prototype and test the applications that are related to the domains finalized for the program
- Be able to achieve hands-on practice in using a different type of tools which are related to theoretical aspects covered in the program, and be able to conduct research, and undertake project development using the tools.
- Understand and practice professional ethics
- Recognize professional and personal responsibility to the community and undertake all the activities that benefit the society
- Pursue lifelong learning as a means of enhancing knowledge and skills necessary to contribute to the betterment of the profession.
- Must learn to work in teams especially for undertaking project execution
- Apply knowledge, concepts, methods, and algorithms, techniques in implementing solutions to the problems that are related to the domain areas that are shortlisted for the discipline Computer Science and Engineering.
- Identify, formulate, research literature and find solutions to the problems and critically evaluate the solutions to the problems that are related to the fields of specialization shortlisted for the discipline “Computer Science and Engineering”
- Specify, design and develop solutions for complex engineering problems related to specialization areas and domains shortlisted for the program
- Conduct experimentation using different types of tools, that help analyzing, designing evaluating and testing applications related to specialization areas
- Be able to innovative and incubate the research findings through development of pilots and be able to promote the commercialization by interacting with eco system in association with the faculty specializing in similar areas.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a team member to design and develop applications, conduct research and find solutions to the burning problems.
- Demonstrate the understanding of the societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues through incorporating and implementing relevant engineering practices during project and LAB execution.
- Understand and commit to professional ethics through adaption of norms and standards
- Be able to bring in the societal issues such as energy minimization, pollution elimination etc., into the engineering solutions designed for solving complex problems
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management and business practices that are related to the field of specialization
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 25, 2018