Programme Specializations: Heat and Energy Conversion, Mechanical Energy Conversion, Biological and Chemical Energy Conversion, Evaluation of Environmental Impact
Learning outcomes of study programme
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- understand technologies of energy conversation and their impact on the environment;
- conduct the analysis of energy sources and implementation of renewable energy projects;
- analyse and assess renewable energy sources and technologies as well as possibilities of their application in energetics;
- investigate the processes of energy exchange, assess their energetic effectiveness and sustainability factors;
- analyse and assess the processes of energy conversion using common and renewable energy sources, as well as the reliability of energy production, supply and distribution;
- create and improve technologies and processes of energy conversion with the aim to increase energetic effectiveness and reduce negative influence on the environment.
At achieving the Master of Engineering Sciences qualification in Sustainable Energy Engineering graduates may work as experts of energy efficiency of technological or energy conversion processes, analysts, researchers, engineers consultants in energy design, managers of construction of renewable energy systems, manufacturing and technical service companies dealing with renewable energy, education and consultation organisations, to establish and manage private business companies.
About the School
Ranked in QS World University Rankings as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and one of the few in the region where a wid ... Read More