- Curtin Business School (CBS) is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- This program was ranked Top 40 in the World in the Best Masters Ranking for Supply Chain and Logistics (Eduniversal Ratings and Rankings 2015/16)
- The program is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply and graduates may be eligible for full membership status with 3 years working experience.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for graduate membership of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Association of Australia (LAA).
This course is designed for students who are interested in significantly advancing their career in the area of logistics and supply chain management. Areas of study include operations management, transportation and physical distribution, procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, inventory, retailing, global business and logistics, and the role of information technology in facilitating supply chain management. The course will meet the needs of those professionals with technical and supervisory skills in logistics and supply chain management.
Core units of study
- Fundamentals of Business and Corporations Law
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Business Enterprise Systems
- Supply Chain Quality Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Design
- Strategic Procurement
- Culture and Ethics in Business
- Business Research Methods
- Procurement and Contract Negotiation
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems Dissertation 1 (50 credits)
Yearly intakes starting in February, July, and November.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 27, 2018