Master of Statistics (M.Stat.)
Two years Post Graduate Course in Statistics. The course is intended for those having an inclination towards higher learning in Statistics. Statistics finds application everywhere and the degree warrants highly potential employability.
- B.Sc. with Mathematics/ Statistics with 60% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
Career and Placement
University Research or Teaching jobs, IT and Bank Jobs.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programs is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programs are graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programs are degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate program.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as the primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission to Sharda University in its Under Graduate program, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by Sharda University »
This course is