Based on a foundational belief that each person is created in the image of God and motivated by a commitment to holistic human reconciliation, the Cairn MSW program prepares advanced level social workers for grace-driven, relationship-based practice with individuals and families.
This program has been formally approved by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) to apply for accreditation and is now in Pre-Candidacy Status. If accreditation is granted, it will be retroactive to Fall 2020.
• Take courses 100% online in 7-week modules.
• Participate in a weekly practicum, and graduate with over 900 hours of master’s level field practicum experience
• Learn the best practices of social work from a biblical perspective
• Regularly interact with faculty through live web conferencing and online forums
• Prepare and be eligible for the licensed social worker and licensed clinical social work
• Study under those who are committed to your spiritual and professional development
About the School
Motivated by the love and justice of Jesus Christ, graduates of Cairn’s social work programs intervene in the lives of those in need—counseling individuals, locating resources, facilitating groups, an ... Read More