The MSS (By Research) programme is specifically designed to meet the needs of postgraduate students who intend to specialise in the area of social sciences. This blended learning programme is targeted to individuals keen on advanced research and academic pursuits at educational institutions, as well as those who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in these areas. This programme is offered by Asia e University, a multinational and dual mode university recognised by 32 member countries of the Asia Corporation Dialogue (ACD).
1. Enhance students' practical knowledge and ability to solve current issues and problems faced by contemporary Asian society in any field of social sciences.
2. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts and theories in the field of social sciences.
3. To develop students' relevant skill of research and apply it efficiently and effectively to suit the various type of employment needs.
4. To develop a thorough understanding of classical and modern theories, methodologies, practices and their implications in any selected topic of research.
5. To train students as the future Asian leaders who are knowledgeable and competent in the chosen fields of study.
Research Areas :
Ethnic Studies, Economics, Gender Studies, Political Science, Sociology, Media Studies, Area Studies, Social Work, Environment, Future Studies, Policy Studies
Entry Requirements :
- NORMAL ENTRY
Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields OR
Other fields recognised by the AeU Senate OR
- OPEN ENTRY
Open Entry Qualifications recognised by MOHE and AEU Senate
(at least 35 years old and possess STPM/Diploma/equivalent)