- Type of course: Master
- Spanish Language
- School: IED Design
- IED credits: 60
- Duration: 9 months
- Hours: Afternoon 19.00 - 22.30 h. LV 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Assistance: On-site
- Qualification: Private at the end of the course a certificate will be delivered certifying that it has been successfully completed and passed.
- Aimed at: graduates or graduates with professional experience in the fields of art, design, architecture, interior design, etc.
- Admission process: CV, motivation letter for the completion of this course, Portfolio (not exceeding 3MB), link to website or own blog, in the case of having them, knowledge of Autocad will be assessed. Personal interview, if the Didactic Coordination deems it appropriate.
Expands the horizon of the scenery. Get the ability to visually and verbally structure a wide variety of spaces : interior, exhibition, temporary architecture, television or live entertainment.
The traditional discipline of stage design, understood as a stage space applied to theater, has been adopting new multidisciplinary and universal meanings. His field has expanded not only to cinema, TV, advertising and events, but also to cultural and commercial exhibitions. This master's degree seeks to train professionals to devise and solve a scenographic space, which requires, in addition to creative concepts and techniques, a multidisciplinary knowledge that helps the materialization of the design.
The Master of Set Design and Exhibition Spaces trains professionals in the stage design sector with a high degree of specialization, having as main objectives:
- Devise and solve the scenographic space through the assimilation and resolution of ideas and expressive techniques.
- Know and apply the knowledge acquired.
- Make the necessary documents to carry out a scenographic project, atmospheric sketches, memory of materials, technical plans and models, among others.
- Transmit the project visually and verbally to the client and the rest of the artistic and technical team.
- Acquire and apply the specific technical vocabulary.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams.
Students who complete the Master's Degree in Set Design and Exhibition Spaces can channel their professional career, among other options, to areas such as:
- Stage designer for theater
- Artistic Director for TV and Advertising
- Designer of cultural or commercial exhibitions
- Event designer
About the School
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campu ... Read More