Future Master’s graduates study IT services in cloud computing, project management, multimedia data mining, digital video and audio processing, virtual reality and 3D modelling, and other subjects.
Specialists of informatics, who graduated from this programme, have a deeper knowledge of applied informatics, as well as multimedia, methodological knowledge of data analysis, are able to plan and coordinate work of the team of specialists, to take decisions and independently perform scientific research.
The Master+ model offers either to a masterpiece in the chosen discipline by choosing the Field Expert track or to strengthen the interdisciplinary skills by choosing the Interdisciplinary Expert track emphasising managerial skills or a choice of a different competence to compliment the chosen discipline and achieve a competitive advantage in one’s career.
Baltic IT hub
Outstanding links with local industry for cooperative placement, collaborative research and employment: Lithuania and Kaunas are called Baltic IT hub.
Research and development of artificial intelligence
KTU is renowned for research and development of artificial intelligence, IT for modelling and simulation led by research leader Prof. R. Barauskas.
Master+ model offers either to a masterpiece in the specialisation or to strengthen managerial/interdisciplinary skills by choosing an individual set of competencies required for a career.
– Skills of the application of artificial intellect, IT safety, virtual reality and 3D modelling principles in designing of IT, multimedia and software systems;
– Knowledge of IT business management processes, ability to identify and develop information technology projects corresponding to the market needs;
– Knowledge of the latest IT technologies and possibilities of their application in the market
– Skills of planning and performance of scientific research in the field of informatics.
– Able to design informatics-mathematics models for analysis and improvement of IT and multimedia systems, business processes and software systems;
– Able to design network, multimedia or other IT services, complex Internet and multimedia systems;
– Able to plan and coordinate works of the group of specialists in designing and realisation of IT projects;
– Able to individually set tasks of IT team management, IT system design and scientific tasks for himself/herself and solve them;
– Able to plan and conduct experiments and calculations of informatics, analyse and summarise their results;
– Able to conduct synthesis of different research results, make conclusions.
|Proficiency in English
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.