Master of Science in Wine Marketing & Management
This MSc welcomes both students from diverse backgrounds (university or management school graduates) and professionals from the wine industry. With a strong international orientation, this program aims to equip our students with business and technical skills in order to work as highly qualified executives in the wine sector.
Firmly based in the professional world, the MSc will enable the students to master the necessary management methods and tools.
The following are the types of positions that our graduates will be trained for: regional export manager, product manager, purchasing manager, marketing manager, communication manager, manager of a wine firm, etc.
- Personal Development Workshops and Seminars
- International Marketing
- Management and Company Strategy
- An In-depth Approach to Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Studies and Research
- Launching and Managing New Products
- Distribution Policy
- International Advertising
- Financial Management
- The International Wine Economy
- A Comparative Approach to the Legislation Affecting the Wine and Spirits Industry
- International Strategy of the Brands in the Wine and Spirits Sector
- Development of Foreign Markets
- Logistics and Purchasing
- International Negotiation
- Professional Workshops
- Wine Tasting
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by INSEEC Bordeaux »
This course is