Researchers in the field of transport and related departmental authorities identify the increasingly negative impact of the transport system on humans and the environment as a strategically central issue.
MSc of Vehicle Engineering provides new knowledge and competencies to meet the challenges, in particular, in terms of introduction of a methodology for the development of green vehicles equipped with hybrid powertrains or running on alternative fuels and exploration of scientific engineering solutions for improved performance of the powertrains.
Well equipped laboratories with the latest software
Studies and research are carried out in modern laboratories of Transportation and Mechatronic Systems, Aerodynamics: wind tunnel, using DL, TRITOP equipment and VISSIM and VISUM software.
During studies using modern technologies
Application of the state-of-the-art diagnostic technologies and design environments – CATIA, ADAMS, etc. – employed by the international companies working in the industry of development of the vehicles.
Master+ model offers either to a masterpiece in the specialization or to strengthen managerial/interdisciplinary skills by choosing an individual set of competencies required for a career.
– Knowledge of project management and business aspects in the transportation industry, and links between technological solutions and their economic effects
– Analytical thinking
– Planning and realisation of the research for modelling and experimental vehicles, systems and technological processes
– Development and application of models
– Improvement and design of vehicles and technological equipment
– Openness to experience
– Management of critical situations
– Able to design equipment
– Able to apply relevant methods and technologies
– Able to develop, improve vehicles and their systems
– Able to modernise equipment
– Able to create merger models for vehicles and transportation systems
– Able to perform research and synthesis of models
|Proficiency in English
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
Program taught in: