A 16 month Master program to develop sustainable strategies
Companies must take into account sustainability. All companies, from Multinational to smaller local ones must be able to integrate sustainable practices into the way they do day-to-day business.
To meet this challenge they require specifically trained managers throughout the organisation capable of developing sustainable strategies. These managers must be able to design, produce and market products and services while creating sustainable value to the company and to society.
The program aims at educating students capable of identifying the threats of risks as well as the opportunities related to activities at a global level; able to maximise and monitor the development of eco-friendly products and services, so as to create sustainable value for their organization.
By attending this program, you will enhance your leadership by learning how to:
- Identify opportunities and manage risks so as to balance the 3 dimensions of the sustainable business model.
- Develop strategies to design and market services and products.
- Convince all stakeholders to align themselves with your vision.
Strengths of the Program
- A unique cooperative agreement between Rennes School of Business and EME.
- A student body mix of business and engineering majors from diverse national cultures.
- A highly qualified multicultural faculty from Rennes School of Business and EME.
- A balanced combination of theory and practice: a “learn by doing” approach with hands-on in-company projects.
- Strong connections with the local sustainable business community.
- A balanced curriculum including strategic, managerial and technical methods and tools.
- Program content relevant to both multinational companies and-small-to medium enterprises.
- TOEFL > Paper-based: 550
- or Computer-based: 213
- or Internet-based: 80
- or TOEIC > 750 or IELTS > 6.5
- or native language: English
Admission to the MSc program is subject to an application review and an interview.
Tuition fees: 16,000€. EME Provides study grants and scholarships based on need and academic merit
The MSc aims to educate students capable of identifying the threats of risks as well as the opportunities related to the activities at a global level; able to maximize and monitor the development of eco-friendly products and services, so as to create sustainable value for their organization.
Program - First Semester
- Marketing of Innovation - ECTS credits: 6
- Environmental Impact Assessment - ECTS credits: 6
- Corporate Social Responsibility - ECTS credits: 6
- Project Management - ECTS credits: 6
- Preparation for Graduating Project - ECTS credits: 6
- Energy Issues & International Sustainable Regulations - ECTS credits: 6
Program - Second Semester
- International Strategic Management "Winter Session" Abroad or at Rennes SB - ECTS credits: 6
- Information Systems Management & Financial Aspects in Sustainable Management - ECTS credits: 6
- Sustainable Supply Chain & Green Logistics - ECTS credits: 6
- Management of Change - ECTS credits: 6
- Eco-Design Management - ECTS credits: 6
- Strategic Knowledge Management - ECTS credits: 6
- Global Quality Management & Sustainability - ECTS credits: 6
Language Course: French for International Students and Foreign Language for French Students - ECTS credits: 2
Assessment of Internship Performance - ECTS credits: 10
Graduating Project - ECTS credits: 30
Total = 120 ECTS credits
Program taught in: