The importance of sustainability - the use of renewable resources and renewable energy or the replacement of resource-intensive materials and additives - is of necessity becoming increasingly important in the business world. The potential for innovative projects in this area is huge. Yet despite the enormous importance of bioeconomics in our society, there are still very few degree programmes in Europe dedicated to dealing with these issues.
7 Good reasons to study Sustainable Bioprocess Technology
- Bioprocess technology, Biotechnology and sustainability - 3 forward-looking subjects in one degree programme
- Participation in exciting projects in the area of bioeconomics in conjunction with companies and scientists during programme
- Experienced faculty - 20 years of experience in bio and process engineering
- Current and real-life relevant R&D projects
- Project management and management skills included in course
- Course customisation in the area of engineering or the natural sciences
- PhD opportunities upon graduation
A bachelor's degree in the natural sciences or engineering (including Business Administration & Engineering) from universities or universities of applied sciences is a prerequisite. Choice of modules in the first semester will depend on the focus of the bachelor degree. Graduates will be offered additional courses through HFU to make up for any lack of practical experience or language skills.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2018