BECOME A SPECIALIST IN A DOMAIN THAT IS STRATEGIC TO ANY COMPANY TODAY
The MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) at Audencia Business School prepares you for an exciting career in a field that is strategic to any company today. We offer a truly international experience and global view – with a unique approach that brings together global sourcing and supply chain as well as logistics operations, warehousing and transport management.
- Build your reputation at a top-ranked institution and one of the select few business schools accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA
- Live in the heart of beautiful Nantes, France, one of Europe’s most liveable cities and a hub of business and innovation – the ideal place to develop your skills
- Learn in a truly international environment with a global faculty
- Attract top employers, enjoy personalised career services and complete an internship anywhere in the world
Degree earned: MSc (Master of Science) in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
Duration: 18-24 months, full-time
Location: Nantes, France
Programme start: September and January
Tuition: €16,500 for Core Track; €20,500 for Extended Track
- Proficiency in English
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in business or engineering (Core Track)
- Three-year bachelor’s degree in any field or four-year bachelor’s degree in a field other than business or engineering (Extended Track)
Influential international leaders in the industry both design and partner with the MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) to give you the expertise and relevancy you need to thrive.
Audencia is triple-accredited, highly ranked and internationally oriented. We are known for global responsibility research and teaching – and great career results.
Our teaching methods emphasise the international aspect of each class and give you the technical, analytical and communication skills required – with 26% of the programme delivered by industry professionals. Learn more about our faculty.
CAREER & ALUMNI
Proven career outcomes for international success
Audencia works hand in hand with the corporate world and is a leader in responsible management practices. As a result, 82% of MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management graduates are employed before graduation.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 6, 2018