Managing Global Supply Networks: Sustainable, Digital, Strategic
Supply chain and purchasing professionals with the right skills and expertise are in high demand. You need to source both locally and globally, apply the latest digital technologies, deal with increasing supply chain risks and ensure a sustainable supply chain. Supply chain and purchasing managers need to be multi-skilled international movers. The MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) at Audencia Business School is your ideal starting point for launching a successful career in a thriving field with unlimited career prospects.
- Build your reputation at a top-ranked institution and one of the select few business schools accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA
- Live in the heart of beautiful Nantes, France, one of Europe’s most livable cities and a hub of business and innovation – the ideal place to develop your skills
- Learn in a truly international environment with a global faculty
- Attract top employers, enjoy personalised career services and complete an internship anywhere in the world
The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and the "Conférence des grandes écoles" have awarded their accreditation to this programme.
- Degree earned: MSc (Master of Science) in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
- Language: English
- Duration: 18-24 months, full-time
- Location: Nantes, France
- Programme start:
- Core Track- September and January intakes
- Extended Track- September intake only
Influential industry leaders from across the globe design and partner with Audencia’s MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) to give you the expertise and skills you need to thrive. Audencia is triple-accredited, highly ranked and internationally oriented. We are known for global responsibility research and teaching – and great career results.
Our main campus is in Nantes, France – widely recognised for the quality of life and affordability, and an ideal location for continuous language practice and growing your international professional network. Located at the mouth of the Loire river, bordering the Atlantic Ocean and just two hours from Paris, Nantes is the perfect place to study supply chain and purchasing management.
Our teaching methods emphasise the international aspect of each class and give you the technical, analytical and communication skills required – with 26% of the programme delivered by industry professionals.
Career & Alumni
Proven career outcomes for international success
Audencia works hand in hand with the corporate world and is a leader in responsible management practices. As a result, 82% of MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management graduates are employed before graduation.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
- Civil engineering
- Energy distribution
- Information systems
- Professional services
Here are a few of the positions graduates are qualified to hold:
- Head of logistics
- Head of customer services
- Demand Planner
- Purchasing manager
- Logistics project manager
- Commodity procurement manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics performance manager
- Operations manager – logistics and warehousing
Here are just a few examples of companies employing MSCPM graduates:
- Aker Solutions
- Louis Vuitton
- Procter & Gamble
- Ford France
- Johnson & Johnson
Audencia provides you with personalised career services that address your specific experiences, strengths and weaknesses, and goals. We also cultivate close ties with the business world, which benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment centre preparation
- Personal development programme on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.
Admissions & Finance
Join us in Nantes to internationalise your future career! Here is a breakdown of everything you’ll need to make it smoothly through the application process. Or simply apply now.
Master of Science in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM)
To apply to the MSCPM, you must have:
- Proficiency in English
- Core Track: four-year bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- Extended Track: three-year bachelor’s degree in any field, or a four-year bachelor’s degree in a field other than business or engineering
Note that you can apply during the last year of your bachelor’s studies.
You may begin your online application at any time; you can save it and make changes before submitting. Admissions are open until the programme is full; however, we strongly recommend applying by the early application deadline of 31 January for the September intake.
Note: Students who choose the study abroad option at MIP must do so at the point of application.
In addition to the online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)*
- Copy of identity document (e.g. passport)
- Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366 pixels)
*English test scores are not required for native speakers or applicants who have completed their undergraduate degrees in English. Contact us if you have a different English test score or are planning to take a test later in the year.
- MSCPM (18-month programme) €17,000
- MSCPM (2-year extended programme) €21,000
Other costs linked to school fees
- Application fee: €100.
- Registration with the student social security system is compulsory for students under 28 years of age. As an example, the total for 2016-2017 was €215. The fee must be paid at the latest on the first day of the first school year, and before 30 September for subsequent years.
- Costs such as visa fees, transportation, accommodation and meals are to be paid directly by the student.
There is a range of scholarships you may be eligible for. Please contact us with questions.
Program taught in: