Organizations across all industries now recognize that their supply chains – and the professionals who lead them – are essential to their ability to improve customer service, reduce operating costs, and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage. Thus, the demand for supply chain talent has never been greater.
Neeley’s Master of Science (MS) in Supply Chain Management is a specialized graduate program designed to provide you the knowledge, skills and experiences needed to lead modern supply chain operations.
The Neeley MS in Supply Chain Management is:
- Comprehensive- Guided by world-class faculty with years of supply chain experience, you will learn to lead integrated end-to-end supply chain operations, drive innovation & value, and deliver business success
- Flexible – Evening classes allow you to stay fully engaged in your career. Complete the degree in as little as 12 months or opt for a slower pace to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Personalized – Whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to the field of supply chain, the Neeley MS in Supply Chain Management is for you. Receive one-on-one guidance from a faculty advisor to help select courses and develop a plan of study to fit your needs and increase your marketability.
What will you gain?
- Respected degree from a top-ranked supply chain program with courses taught by experienced, world-renowned faculty
- An expanded professional network consisting of experienced classmates from the DFW area and more than 17,000 Neeley School alumni living in 75 different countries around the world
- Access to industry through TCU's Center for Supply Chain Innovation and its partnerships with business and supply chain thought leaders representing some of DFW's premier companies including Walmart, American Airlines, Corning, Lockheed Martin, BNSF Railway, Frito-Lay, Alcon and more
- Relevant, real-world supply chain experience by applying course concepts to real-world problems as part of your Integrated Field Project
- First-hand global experience through visits to supply chain facilities and locations in countries such as China and Vietnam
About the School
Vision: Our vision is to be a world-class, values-centered school of business driven by leadership and innovation. Our Mission is twofold: To develop ethical leaders with cutting-edge business compete ... Read More