Advanced building products technology and structures, digital construction, policies of sustainable development and energy saving require both comprehensive technical knowledge and the application of analytical, decision making and critical thinking skills.
Structural and Building Products Engineering programme focus on the development of these competencies and provides a unique mix of experimental and computational modelling expertise.
Internationally recognised research
Research groups led by professors V. Vaitkevičius, Ž. Rudžionis, V. Doroševas conduct internationally recognised research in building materials and structures.
Focus on development
The programme focuses on the development of analytical and advanced approach towards building products and structures, their characteristics and applications.
Modern building information modelling software
Building Information Modelling (BIM), applied in the study process, equips the students with the insight and tools to analyse and plan a complex process of construction.
– Experimental research and assessment of condition of building structures, preparation of measures for strengthening of building structures and optimisation solutions;
– Use of the fundamental scientific research results in practice for preparation of research projects, development and improvement of construction technologies;
– Demonstration of the knowledge of efficiency of investment projects, construction’s technological, organisational and economic processes while performing scientific research;
– Development of scientific research focused on the use of innovative technologies, formulation of their results and conclusions;
– Creation of innovative materials and use of industrial by-products applying the concept of sustainable development.
– Able to prepare and propose scientifically justified, targeted and competitive project solutions for construction engineering;
– Able to assess and forecast condition of buildings, construction materials and structures using innovative methods;
– Able to maintain efficient communication and cooperation with specialists of other areas and business representatives, and take personal and team responsibility for the quality of engineering activities;
– Able to solve practical tasks in the area of construction engineering applying theoretical models and research methods.
|Proficiency in English
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
Program taught in: