This program combines a study of the general principles of complex engineering system construction with participation in satellite, drone and robotic systems-building projects.We teach students to find creative solutions to the biggest challenges of space and robotics industries.
- Modes and duration: 2 years (full-time)
- Application deadline: July 16, 2018
- Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process
- Language: English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Our graduates will possess fundamental knowledge in the field of system design and practical skills in the creation of complex systems. They will be able to:
- explain a holistic view of space missions and systems
- exploit space data for services/applications, such as navigation, EO, TLC
- conceive, design, implement and operate space systems, with an emphasis on space sensors, payloads, and onboard systems
- conduct new observations and measurements from space
- advance capabilities for manned space exploration
- build a career or create a startup in the field of space and robotics industry
The 2-year (120 ECTS-credits) program comprises compulsory and recommended elective courses on the most important topics, wide set of elective courses (depending on research and professional needs of the student), entrepreneurship and innovation component, research activity and 8 weeks of industrial immersion.
- Education: Relevant bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in aerospace-related areas
- English language: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
Applications are accepted until July 16, 2018, inclusive.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 1, 2018