Graduates receive key competencies in Computer Science, Robotics, and Programming. They learn how to develop frameworks and algorithms for Human-computer/robot interaction and new robotics solutions with elements of AI.
Students acquire such skills as programming industrial and mobile robots, developing control algorithms for robotic systems, working with computing vision systems and modeling and prediction robot behavior.
- Advanced robotic manipulation
- Industrial Robotics
- Sensation and perception
- Computer Vision
- Embedded system design and programming
- Virtual reality
- Human-computer/robot interaction
- Identification and Simulation
- Dynamics of Nonlinear Systems
- Intelligent mobile robotics
- Computational intelligence
- Introduction to research
- Research project
- Machine learning
Our graduates have the skills able to help them in their career and quickly become:
- Interface Designer
- Robot Designer/Developer
- Operator of multifunctional robotic complexes
- Ph.D. in the Robotic Institute lab
- Knowledge of English (Intermediate or higher)
- BS degree
- Strong mathematical background
- Good knowledge of physics and informatics (programming), statistics and algorithms
- Basic knowledge in Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and control theory
- Understanding what is robot and areas of robotic
- Practical experience in industry (would be a plus)
- Experience in working with technical systems
To be enrolled in this program, it is mandatory to provide legalized and nostrificated diploma of higher education (Bachelor’s), translated into Russian and authenticated.
Based on the election results, students receive educational grants, covering up to 100 % of the tuition fee and monthly allowance.
Program taught in: