Learn to assess risk and maximize reward.
Badge-OnlinePrograms-MBAPrograms-2019.pngToday's insurance professionals face difficult financial, ethical, legal and global concerns. The Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance (MS-RMI) at Florida State University’s College of Business further develops a student’s ability to analyze these issues from different perspectives, fosters critical thinking and enhances the discipline needed in today’s risk management and insurance market. Housed in the Dr. William T. Hold/The National Alliance Program in Risk Management and Insurance, this fully online degree program equips professionals to shape an industry that evolves with the world around it.
REASONS TO CHOOSE FSU
- Recognized as one of the nation’s oldest and largest insurance programs
- Ranked in Top 10 public programs nationwide by U.S. News & World Report
- Online courses taught by outstanding full-time faculty, including an eminent scholar and endowed professors
- Faculty known for enthusiastic teaching, notable research and consulting expertise
- Alumni include leading risk managers, insurance industry executives, agents and brokers
- Eligibility to receive several state licenses in Florida without sitting for the exams
- Pursue a quality Master of Science degree at your convenience
- Complete your degree in less than 2 years
- Network and connect with classmates worldwide
- Thrive in program designed for the working professional
- Obtain course waivers or credit for multiple insurance designations
About the School
The Graduate School supports graduate students in every program at the Florida State University. We provide assistance in academic matters, advice on University-wide degree requirements, information o ... Read More