Master of Science in Physics
M.Sc. course duration is 2 years. The course will provide deep knowledge about basics as well as recent trends of physics, therefore, it will help to build a solid foundation in the subject to choose a career in industry and especially in academics or Research. The course provides a number of optional papers as per the choice of individual’s interest.
2 Years Degree Program in four semesters with 72 Credits. The student has to submit the Dissertation of 10 credits distributed in 3rd and 4th semester.
- B.Sc. with PCM, Biology with 50% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
Through Application then followed by Written Test and Personal Interaction.
Career and Placement
Post-Graduate can pursue M.Phil./ PhD or management degree or M.Tech. degree.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission to Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by Sharda University »
This course is