This MSc full degree programme in Physics is offered in English.
The study of Physics deals with phenomena from the smallest elementary particles to cosmos. Between these extremes are atoms, molecules, compounds and liquids with a multitude of properties which physicists describe and utilise. Last, but not least, there is an important mediation aspect, both within and outside the various institutions of education.
The Department of Physics and Chemistry at University of Southern Denmark focus their research on:
- Materials, environment and energy
- Theory, calculation and simulation
- Synthesis and pharmaceutical science
- Living technology and biophysics
Here, research is cutting-edge and you get to be present where research is developed.
Focus your education
You combine this programme with a research profile which allows you to specialise in a specific scientific area.
Language entry requirements
A good standard of English is required because teaching at the University involves student participation, class discussion, project work and student presentations.
Students with bachelor's degrees from countries in the European Union or Switzerland
- Students with a bachelor's degree or other degrees based on at least three years of higher education after high school level
- Qualifications in Physics and Mathematics corresponding to a bachelor's degree in Physics from a well-respected institution
Only students with the above qualifications can be accepted. Physics master courses are taught in English on demand.
Students with bachelor's degrees from countries outside Switzerland or the European Union
- Students with a bachelor' degree or other degrees based on at least three years of higher education after high school level
- Qualifications in Physics and Mathematics corresponding to a bachelor degree in Physics from a well-respected institution
- Satisfactory results from the Graduate Record Examination in Physics
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 17, 2017