We train a new generation of scientists and engineers capable of dealing with the key challenges of the oil and gas sector, and creating innovative solutions for enhanced oil recovery from the existing sources and development of unconventional and hard-to-recover reserves. The program combines high-level engineering training with the teaching of mathematical modeling and data analysis and gaining field experience through research and industry projects.
- Modes and duration: 2 years (full-time)
- Application deadline: July 16, 2018
- Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process
- Language: English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
The program aims to teach its students to effectively address complex challenges of hydrocarbon recovery:
- The program was designed jointly with leading universities from Russia, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and other European countries.
- The curriculum is built around major oil production issues, including the development of unconventional and hard-to-recover reserves, such as heavy oil, shale oil, and offshore oil fields.
- Our graduates gain insight into how the oil and gas sector works and learn to identify and solve its outstanding issues.
- We teach how to use mathematical modeling, mathematical physics and data analysis techniques in oil and gas projects.
- Students apply their knowledge and skills in joint research and industrial projects with the industry's leading corporations and international labs.
The 2-year (120 ECTS-credits) program comprises compulsory and recommended elective courses on the most important topics, wide set of elective courses (depending on research and professional needs of the student), entrepreneurship and innovation component, research activity and 8 weeks of industrial immersion.
- Education: Relevant bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Petroleum Engineering and IT.
- English language: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
Applications are accepted until July 16, 2018, inclusive.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 1, 2018