The purpose of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree is to enable students to acquire knowledge and develop competencies that will make them effective leaders at any level of an organization.
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree prepares students to become leaders to serve in today’s dynamic organizations. Students will gain the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to lead their organizations through complex changes in our global society by continually transforming their organizations through professional development and processes, and implementing strategic initiatives in order to maintain a competitive advantage. This degree program concentrates heavily on leader-follower interactions, cross-cultural communications, coaching, influencing, and team development, leading organizational changes, strategic thinking, project leadership, and behavioral motivation theories.
- LMS 5002 Leadership Theories and Practices
- MBA 5006 Competitive Intelligence
- LMS 5003 Creating and Leading in Effective Organizations
- MBA 5008 Business Perspective
- MBA 5007 Human Resources and Knowledge Management
- MBA 5009 Tools for Business Statistics
- MBA 5003 Project Management
- LMS 6008 Mentoring and Coaching
- LMS 6010 Cross-Cultural Human Relations and Negotiation
- MBA 5001 Decision Making and Problem Solving
- MBA 5005 Management Information Systems
- LMS 6013 Communicating Leadership
- LMS 6015 Leadership Capstone