To be accepted into the master’s programme in Nanobioscience, you need to complete a relevant bachelor degree.
Nanobioscience is a scientific discipline where techniques on a nano-scale are used to understand and utilise the construction of nature and the molecular principles and structures which are the cornerstones of all biology. The purpose of Nanobioscience is for instance to use biological molecules for constructing functional nano-materials with a long list of groundbreaking uses.
The Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy at University of Southern Denmark focus their research on:
- Materials and Environment
- Modelling and Complex Systems
- Medicinal chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Living technology and Biophysics
- Theoretical Physics
Students with bachelor's degrees from countries in the European Union or Switzerland
- Students with a bachelor's degree or other degree based on at least three years of higher education after the high school Qualifications in Nanobioscience corresponding to a bachelor's degree in Nanobioscience from a well-respected institution
- Only students with the prerequisite qualifications can be accepted; it is not possible for students without a command of the Danish language to take supplementary courses to bring them up to the required level for graduate study.
Students with bachelor's degrees from countries outside Switzerland or the European Union
- Students with a bachelor's degree (or other degree based on at least three years of higher education after the high school level)
- Qualifications in Nanobioscience corresponding to a bachelor's degree in Nanobioscience from a well-respected institution
Language entry requirements
A good standard of English is required because teaching at the University involves student participation, class discussion, project work and student presentations.
This school offers programs in: