The program provides and cultivates interdisciplinary engineering skills, which are based on the systematic combination of knowledge and methods within the fields of mechanical, control and computer engineering, thereby enabling the graduates to effectively solve complex technical problems related to design, analysis, quality assurance, maintenance, monitoring and diagnostics of macro and micro mechatronic systems.
Wide range of educational and research facilities
KTU pioneered the studies in mechatronics in Lithuania and has the long-standing experience in the field as well as provides open access to a wide range of state-of-the-art educational and research facilities.
Strong focus on components of mechatronic systems
Studies are organized under the auspices of Institute of Mechatronics, which focuses on R&D of high-precision actuating devices, high-efficiency machining tools, modern medical, healthcare, and sports equipment.
Combination of a few scientific fields
The program provides favorable conditions to specialize in the preferred domain of mechatronics: from structural design to adaptive control, from product development to maintenance, from macro to micro mechatronic systems.
– To apply new solutions and application methods of mechatronics engineering problems.
– To make engineering solutions when facing a complex, technically undefined and incomprehensive information.
– To assess the latest achievements in mechatronics, to have knowledge of the latest materials, production methods and reliability.
– Able to apply mechatronics knowledge in critical assessment and solving of the myriad of new problems.
– Able to conduct tests, model or simulate the functionality and operational properties of mechatronic systems.
– Able to use the principles of engineering management, understands the interaction of its structural elements, is able to assess operational and environmental safety aspects in engineering activities.
– Able to process and provide information and arguments for various audiences.
|Proficiency in English
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
|University Bachelor degree certificate
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
Program taught in: