The graduate program in Mechanical Engineering is designed to provide advanced studies for the graduate engineer who wishes to continue preparation for effective participation in the professions of mechanical engineering. The program also provides continuing education in advanced subjects for the working engineer who acknowledges the need to stay abreast of the rapidly changing technological world. Emphasis is placed on the development of the engineer’s capacity for independent study and continued professional growth.
What Makes Us Different
- The program has a thesis or project options to complete the course, appropriate direction assessed b the director.
- Professional Track, or Work-Study Option Available to students who academically excel in the program.
- Personally work with your advisor to find a track that best suits your areas of interest and strength.
- Applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program or its equivalent with a QPA of 2.5 or better.
- Applicants without the appropriate Mechanical Engineering degree may be admitted and required to take additional course work as determined by the program director.
- Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application.
- Transcripts for all prior college course work.
- Three recommendation letters.
- TOEFL/other scores if English is not a first language.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 18, 2017