Master of Science in Mathematics
Two years Post Graduate Course in Mathematics. (Four years in the case of (B).) The course is intended for those having an inclination towards higher learning in Mathematics. It also emphasizes the practical aspect of logical thinking and employability.
- Four-semester course with a total of 72 credits. About 50% optional courses.
- B.Sc. with PCM, Biology with 50% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
Career and Placement
University Research or Teaching jobs, IT and Bank Jobs.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programs is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programs is the graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programs is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate program.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as a primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission to Sharda University in its Under Graduate program, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by Sharda University »
This course is