Data scientists are going to be among the most demanded specialists on the hi-tech market. Our program is created to meet this demand and to equip the most talented young scientists with deep knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, industrial data analytics, natural language processing, and other important areas of modern data science.
- Modes and duration: 2 years (full-time)
- Application deadline: July 16, 2018
- Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process
- Language: English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
A successful graduate of the program will know:
- Mathematical and algorithmic foundations of Data Science
- Main methodological aspects of both, scientific research and application development in Data Science
- State of the art techniques of machine learning and related areas
...and will be able to:
- Understand and formulate complex real-world tasks as data analysis problems
- Contribute to the development of the next-generation machine learning software competitive with or superior to the existing examples of software in critical and emerging application fields
- Apply relevant software tools, algorithms, data models, and computational environments for solution of real-world problems
The 2-year (120 ECTS-credits) program comprises compulsory and recommended elective courses on the most important topics, wide set of elective courses (depending on research and professional needs of the student), entrepreneurship and innovation component, research activity and 8 weeks of industrial immersion.
- Knowledge and skills: Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear algebra, Probability theory and mathematical statistics, Discrete mathematics (including graph theory and basic algorithms), Programming
- Education: IT related bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Applied Physics or other technical areas
- English language: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
Applications are accepted until July 16, 2018, inclusive.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 16, 2018