Modern industry is in great need of professionals in materials science, ready to develop new materials and devices for application in renewable energy, consumer electronics, healthcare, and other areas. Our practical approach gives our graduates the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills for success in electronics, energy, chemicals, automotive industry, and other sectors.
- Modes and duration: 2 years (full-time)
- Application deadline: July 16, 2018
- Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process
- Language: English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Our program provides a broad and integrated overview of materials science and in-depth study of particular problems of the industry. Our graduates will get all the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- acquire hands-on experience in materials design and device prototyping and use it in their future career
- apply knowledge of fundamental science and engineering to identify, formulate and solve complex materials and devices problems
- design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data
- communicate and function effectively within any research and industry multidisciplinary teams
- use the techniques and modern technological tools necessary for engineering practice
The 2-year (120 ECTS-credits) program comprises compulsory and recommended elective courses on the most important topics, wide set of elective courses (depending on research and professional needs of the student), entrepreneurship and innovation component, research activity and 8 weeks of industrial immersion.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, or Materials Science
- English language: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
Applications are accepted until July 16, 2018, inclusive.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 1, 2018