A Master's degree built for today's marketing professionals.
Today more than ever, success in business demands technological savvy, an international orientation, and the competencies to market products and services anywhere in the world. This highly acclaimed graduate business program prepares 21st-century professionals for the global marketplace by taking them across borders and cultures to learn about the world's most dynamic business practices. The core curriculum of the Master of Science in Marketing program develops essential marketing competencies in consumer behavior, analytics, research, and strategy, while two specializations allow you to align your degree with your professional goals.
International Marketing specialization with on campus courses such as:
- Global Marketing Communications
- International Channel Management
- International Product Development & Brand Management
- International Marketing Study Tour
Customer Analytics & Insights specialization with online courses such as:
- Customer Analytics
- Advertising and Consumer Insights
- Digital Marketing and Web Analytics
- Predictive Analytics for Marketing
Our flexible program allows you to complete your studies in as little as one year, or if you are a working professional, to pace your studies over as much as four years. As a student in the program, your horizons will be broadened through interaction with your student peers, the expertise of our world-class faculty, and hands-on experiential coursework. Students are accepted into our program from a variety of business and non-business backgrounds, and close to 50% of your student peers will come from outside the U.S. - providing for a culturally and academically rich classroom environment. Consistent with the University's Jesuit mission, the Master of Science in Marketing program strives to empower you to work toward a common good and a just world.
A completed application includes:
- Online Application.
- Official transcripts indicating receipt of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (Test must be taken within the last 7 years) or the exam requirement can be waived under certain circumstances. Please request information to find out more.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Personal Statement.
- Professional resume.
- Application fee: $35.
- Foreign applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit an English language proficiency score. Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores (test must be taken within the last 2 years) are accepted.
Required minimum scores are as follows: TOEFL, 80; IELTS, 6.5; PTE, 60. Prospective students already in the Philadelphia area who do not have a TOEFL score may be admitted following completion of the ELS Center's Level 112, including a favorable letter of recommendation from an ELS administrator, in lieu of the English Language test score.
- Foreign applicants must also provide an affidavit of financial support.
Please contact our Admissions Manager, Christine Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-1690 for further details about the application process and program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 1, 2018