Mays Business School at Texas A&M University is one of only a few business schools in the U.S. to offer a Master of Science (M.S.) in Marketing degree program.
With an emphasis on the application of cutting-edge marketing concepts, tools and techniques in real world business settings, this unique program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to:
- Master knowledge in various areas within the field of marketing and related fields.
- Acquire hands on experience applying various marketing concepts, tools, and techniques in real world business settings through participation in company-sponsored projects and internships.
- Develop strategic thinking and business leadership skills by interacting with visiting executives and entrepreneurs in various forums and in real-world business settings.
The MS-Marketing program is designed to serve two groups of students:
- Students who choose to enroll in a specialized graduate program in marketing immediately after completing their undergraduate degree.
- Students who choose to enroll in a specialized graduate program in marketing after acquiring some work experience.
Unique Features of the Program
38-hour, 1 1/2 Year Program:
A core curriculum that includes cutting-edge courses in product innovation, marketing communications, e-commerce, marketing research, pricing and marketing analytics, marketing strategy and related fields.
Company Sponsored Projects:
Teams of MS-Marketing students are matched with sponsoring firms for semester-long projects. Students acquire hands-on experience working on real world business projects, while developing strategic thinking and business leadership skills.
Small Classes with Real World Projects:
Case studies and sponsored group class projects allow students to apply the concepts, tools and techniques they learn in their textbooks.
Close Working Relationship with TAMU Center for Retailing Studies:
Housed in the Department of Marketing, the Center for Retailing Studies (CRS) enjoys a national and international reputation among retailing executives and academics for retailing education, research and outreach. Founded in 1983, the CRS currently enjoys the support of over 60 corporate sponsors. MS-Marketing students get to meet and spend time with executives from many of these firms.
Last updated October 23, 2017