This program is designed to deliver a level of updated knowledge in the marketing area within an environment of high academic demand. This is achieved through the teaching of concepts, models, methods and techniques for making marketing decisions.
This program contains a strong practical orientation, through the use of the case method, simulation games and the realization of applied works.
The Master's objective is to professionally train our students to perform as executives or entrepreneurs in the commercial area.
Application requirements for applicants external to the UAI
- Bachelor's Degree issued by a University recognized by the laws of your country.
- Maximum one year of work experience, after having graduated from Bachelor.
- Complete the application form
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Written admission exam.
- Personal interview.
- Application fee: US 100.
Application requirements for UAI students
- You must not have more than 3 pending subjects (9 credits) in undergraduate. These subjects can not include: Finance I, Marketing I, Marketing II and Statistics II.
- They can not have more than 4 pending courses combined between sports and English. For example, a student who owes 3 sports and 2 English can not enter the master's degree.
- Have the administrative practice registered.
- There is no limit of quotas.
- Application: USD 100
- Price: USD 18,000
It includes: the total value of the tuition and all the academic material of the program.
Cost of living in Santiago
The cost of living that we estimate in Santiago is USD 1,400 per month, assuming that a department is shared between two or more students. The student must have a medical insurance with international coverage with a duration equivalent to his stay in Chile until the end of his Master's program. This insurance is the responsibility of the student and must be accredited upon arrival to the authorities of the University.
Dates and times
- I quarter
- March to June
- Vacation 1st quarter in June.
- II quarter
- June to September.
- Vacation 2nd quarter in September.
- III quarter
* Dates subject to possible modifications that will be notified in advance.
Forms of payment and benefits
- 20% For former undergraduate and graduate students UAI.
- 20% For the public sector and the Armed Forces.
- 3% For cash payment before program start (cumulative).
* Consultation for exclusive benefits for companies in agreement, residence in regions and group of students.
- Compulsory subjects
- Analytics, Forecasting and Demand Estimation
- Brand Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Excel for Decision Making
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Research I
- Marketing Research II
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Metrics
- International marketing
- Elective subjects
- Advertising Planning
- Best Practices
- Business Intelligence
- Business to Business
- Distribution Channels
- Cases in Marketing
- Category Management
- Salesforce Management
- Pricing Strategy
- Strategy, Marketing and Innovation
- Innovation and Technology
- Marketing Project
- Service Marketing
- Marketing Simulation
- New Product Development
- Presentation Workshop
- Tourism Marketing