Coverage of Comprehensive Exams
Total number of topics = 6
Elements of Research
- Theoretical and practical introduction to organized investigations;
- The correct method of gathering pertinent data and evaluations of results.
- Biological systems and processes in the sea;
- the structure of marine ecosystems and the biological flow of energy and matter under various natural and man-made factors;
- major emphasis on systems ecology, synecology, population ecology, and physiological ecology.
- Comparative descriptions and physical dynamics of the oceans;
- theories of energy transmissions and the resultant motions such as currents, waves, and tides;
- instrumentation in oceanographic investigations.
Biological Oceanography Systematics and Evolution Anatomy and Physiology of Marine Animals or Anatomy and Physiology of Marine Plants
Cost & Fees
Foreign students are subject to additional fees.
See 3 more programs offered by Silliman University »
This course is