The degree is especially well suited for people who do not have a major at the undergraduate level in business administration but are employed in positions with managerial responsibilities. The additional management training will allow managers to better perform in their current position and advance to mid-level managerial positions. The program provides the business knowledge necessary to work within a business organization or corporation and also enhances career options for those in other industries, such as health, advertising, non-profit or engineering.
The Master of Science in Management is designed for non-industry specific education, providing the student with a broad managerial perspective. Electives allow the Management student to focus in on specific areas of management if that is what they prefer. In a climate of rapid changes, graduates of this program will be prepared for the challenges that managers will face.
All of the programs within the Harrison College of Business hold the prestigious accreditation of the AACSB, an honor held by only 5% of business programs worldwide. Accreditation by the Network of International Business Schools (NIBS) recognizes us for "deep" internationalization of all facets of our business program. Only 4 institutions in the U.S. have received this distinction. In addition, Southeast Missouri State University is fully accredited by the North Central Association. University accreditation ensures a strong instructional environment for our programs.
A Master’s in Management at Southeast will…
- Open doors to better employment Opportunities
- Increase your lifetime learning potential
- Give you a promotion advantage
- Enhance your management skills
- Increase your confidence, maturity, and influence in the workplace
Currently, 98% of Harrison College of Business graduates find employment within a year of graduation. St. Louis Business Interview Days offers Southeast business students a one-of-a-kind interviewing and networking opportunity.
- Undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale (overall or in last 60 hours)
- At least 3 years of appropriate full-time work experience
- Current resume/vita including names and contact information of 3 professional/business references
- Letter of intent addressing preparation for graduate study, ability to succeed at the graduate level and professional goals and objectives.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT or MCAT score
Southeast’s Master of Science in Management gives you the advantage!
- Study only the areas of business that you need to advance your career in management.
- Garner the latest strategic theory from experienced faculty.
- Today’s management skills are relevant to where you want to go with your career.
About the School
You’re up for creating and innovating, for digging deep into data and trends, for applying computing skills to solve analytical problems, and for planning the next big thing. We believe in providing y ... Read More