Master of Science in Management
With the M.S. in Management, you gain the ability to apply business methods in a specific area and learn to use technology to create significant value for your employer.
The Master of Science in Management degree is a career path for students with technical expertise who want to develop broader career options.
The M.S. in Management is a general management degree with a specialized focal area. Specific requirements are developed for an individual student or a specialized audience. Students have the opportunity to specialize in one area of concentration designed in conjunction with the MS academic adviser. Areas include business analytics, entrepreneurship and innovation, finance, information systems - operations management, marketing - new product development, and supply chain management. This program begins every fall. There is no mid-year start for this program.
Typical Master’s Course Sequence
Foundation Management Core
- Talent Management
- Marketing High Tech Products
- Competitive Advantage and Operations Strategy
- Information Systems for Management
- Introduction to Accounting and Financial Management
- Statistics and Operations Management I
- Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing - New Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Technological Entrepreneurship
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 11, 2018