Our Master in Management program provides you with the management and leadership skills to prepare you for an international career in management. All of our programs are distinguished by an international student body, outstanding faculty, an intimate learning environment and extensive corporate ties. All programs are taught in English.
Program Content / Services
Our Master in Management program starts every September.
- Courses in management, logistics, economics, and managerial skills
- Two specializations: value creation, digital transformation
- Optional fast track in three semesters (bachelor’s degree = 210 ECTS)
- Exchange semester with partner universities (standard track, optional for holders of a first degree from outside Germany)
- Three-month internship
- Master’s thesis (5 months)
Enjoy the advantages of a private university: instruction in small groups, a favorable student-faculty ratio, easy access to important contacts, modern infrastructure and a comprehensive range of services.
Our Career Services team offers a unique program that targets your personal development as well as your contacts with future employers. Our International Office paves the way for your semester abroad and our Program Management team ensures that your course of study meets our quality standards and runs as smoothly as possible. Upon acceptance, we will help you organize your journey to Hamburg and continue to assist you throughout this process.
You do the studying, we do everything else!
- a bachelor‘s degree or equivalent, preferably in business or economics*.
- TOEFL or IELTS to demonstrate English proficiency.
- strong academic record.
* other fields such as industrial engineering, business informatics, psychology or mathematics will be considered if your bachelor’s degree consists of a sufficient number (at least four) and a variety of courses in the field of business administration or business economics.
Students who apply to the Kühne Logistics University benefit from a rolling admissions policy. We consider each student's application as soon as all the required documents have been received and will notify applicants of the board of admission's decision without delay. Please note that applications can be sent until July 15.
We strongly recommend that applicants from non-EU countries apply by March 31. The visa process takes up to two months, starting on the date of acceptance by the KLU. Please keep in mind that there are a lot of other organizational matters to deal with when planning your study abroad.
You do not have your bachelor’s certificate yet? Of course, you can still apply to the Kühne Logistics University. Just provide a transcript of records including all grades given to date and you can hand in your bachelor’s certificate at a later stage.
Visit our website for more details
Tuition fees have never prevented anyone from studying at Kühne Logistics University. We not only provide students with KLU scholarships, but we also have set up an innovative financing plan – Brain Capital financing. Participants in this plan pay no tuition fees while they are studying. In return, they commit to income-based payments after graduation!
Program taught in: