This program gives you the tools to assume a variety of marketing roles, such as product managers, branding specialists, consumer insight analysts and more.
The MSc in Management with a specialization in Strategic Marketing prepares students for careers in all areas of marketing. The program provides the conceptual frameworks, analytical skills, and industry knowledge to assume a variety of marketing roles, such as product managers, branding specialists, consumer insight analysts and more.
- Entry-level: BSc in Economics or Business | Management
- Duration: 3 or 4 semesters
- Schedule: Full-time
- Profile: Recent graduates up to 2 years of professional experience
- Program language: Fully taught in English
- Employability: 2/3 of students found a job before graduation
The MSc in Management with specialization in Strategic Marketing provides advanced, in-depth training in core aspects of the marketing function.
It is an exciting time to be a marketing manager, with technology creating entirely new categories of products and services. In this program, you can deepen your knowledge in new forms and contexts of marketing through a broad range of electives. You will also learn and practice conducting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research.
This program is designed to provide you with the academic and practical knowledge to succeed in a variety of marketing-related careers. Develop the conceptual knowledge, analytical and technical skills, creativity and competencies to help you advance to high level marketing positions.
1st Semester | 2nd Semester
- General Business Foundation Courses
- Specialization Courses
- Free Electives
- Career Accelerator Lab
- International Experience (optional)
- Summer Internship (optional)
- Thesis Project
Católica-Lisbon MSc Class 2018
- 400 Students per year
- 48% of Female students
- 23 Average age
- 35+ Nationalities
- 50% of International Students in the class
- 6 Months average professional experience
- Management or Economics graduates who seek a high level career in marketing, including in sales, market research and analytics, branding, or advertising.
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
How to apply
Start your application online, provide us with your personal information, upload the mandatory documents and pay the application fee. Graduates with a non-quantitative degree, must submit the GMAT/GRE result or take the Católica-Lisbon Internal Admission Test. The Admissions Jury reviews applications shortly after each application period deadline.
- 3-semester track €11.700
- 4-semester track (with optional exchange semester) €13.700
Please note that the application fee and Católica-Lisbon internal admission test fee (40€) are not included in total fees. These fees, including the enrollment fee, are non-refundable.
Católica Top+ Scholarship
Católica Top+ is a scholarship program meant for students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by Católica-Lisbon, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc with a partial waiver of tuition fees for the regular track of the program (3 semesters at our School; exchange semester excluded).
We encourage outstanding students to apply for this scholarship during the admission.
Note: Double Degree and Joint Degree students can only be granted a scholarship in the 1st year.
Careers: Immersion in the Corporate World
From day one, Católica-Lisbon supports you throughout your academic journey, preparing you for the challenges of the job market by providing you with the skills to open the path to a successful professional career.
- 93% Employed within 3 months of graduation
- 71% Employed before concluding the MSc Program
Why Católica-Lisbon Masters?
- Best Business School in Portugal
- A TOP 10 most vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem hub in Europe
- Lisbon hosts the Web Summit since 2016 and is ranked 5th best European city to launch your start-up. (according to Startup Heatmap Europe survey 2016)
Which makes it an extraordinary combination between:
Lisbon, the "city of the seven hills", is the political and economic capital of Portugal. It stretches along the north bank of the River Tagus in the westernmost country of mainland Europe.
Also known as the “white city”, the almost constant presence of sunshine and the River Tagus transforms Lisbon into a mirror of a thousand colors, highlighting the city’s unique architecture and beauty.
Lisbon offers all the delights you’d expect of Portugal’s star attraction, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries, quaint museums, great cuisine and the best sandy beaches in Europe are some of the features that make Lisbon one of the best cities to study and live.
Meet Our Students
"Motivated professors, university staff and an international student body throughout my studies proved my decision to be right." Johanna Friess
"This time I really did make a difference!" Gregor Gmür
"Católica-Lisbon creates a unique learning experience with many opportunities in the academic and professional areas." Harm-Julian Schumacher
"The education I get at Católica-Lisbon will be very valuable for my future career." Eirik Thorsen
"Católica-Lisbon helps you develop what you need to go limitless." Alberto Ippolito Ferreira
"Católica-Lisbon was the best decision of my life." Matthias Berchtold
"I feel this made me a stronger candidate and, I hope, a better professional." Sofia Falcão
About the School
Welcome to Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics, a European top 30 school, and the Portuguese reference school in management research and teaching.