The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Marketing) at UPF Barcelona School of Management is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative and analytical skills. The program focuses on the technical and creative skills needed to understand how to satisfy customer needs from a strategic, managerial and empirical perspective.
Practically oriented and internationally minded, the Master of Science in Management (specialization in Marketing) will provide you with a full understanding of the important processes involved in creating, communicating and delivering value to customers while strengthening your ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalized marketing environment.
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Marketing) benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its capacity to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- It will help you develop your knowledge of marketing in one of Europe's most design-oriented and innovative cities: Barcelona.
- You will master and put into practice the latest cutting-edge tools and techniques used in marketing management, research, analytics and strategy.
- You will learn to integrate consumer analysis with industry analysis in making decisions about the different elements of the brand strategy and marketing mix.
- It will connect you to the best trained teaching staff, who will guide you through the learning process of developing a marketing plan.
- You will be equipped with the tools and skills needed for a successful career in Brand Consulting, Communication Management, Digital Marketing and Marketing Research.
- To understand the latest marketing trends and techniques from an analytical approach.
- To develop skills such as business creativity, team collaboration and corporate commitment in the field of marketing management.
- To anticipate and identify today's consumer needs and communicate them in an innovative manner.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Marketing) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a GMAT score of 600 or higher.
Find out what you're going to learn.
Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics and Physics. Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide a 650 or higher GMAT score
We are looking for candidates with a maximum of 3 years of work experience.
TOEFL IBT: > 100 >
CAE: C1 >
IELTS: > 6.5
English native speakers and those whose have studied their Bachelor's Degree fully in English don't need to present the mentioned certificate.
Program taught in: