The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) at UPF Barcelona School of Management is a one-year, full-time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative and analytical skills. The program focuses on the skills and knowledge needed by creative spirits to undertake business ventures, develop businesses or become part of a new, growing business.
Practically oriented and internationally minded, the Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) is aimed at aspiring entrepreneurs in all sectors who want to gain a grounding in developing innovative business ideas. The program helps students to cultivate an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial mindset and to learn how to draft an appropriate business plan.
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its capacity to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- It will help you develop your project in one of Europe's leading, most active entrepreneurial ecosystems: Barcelona.
- It will allow you to enjoy all of the UPF Business Shuttle's services: contact with investors, conferences, assistance in looking for financing, taking part in university organized forums, etc.
- It will grant you access to the UPF Business Factory incubation spaces, where you can develop and launch your entrepreneurial project.
- It will connect you to the best-trained teaching staff, who will guide you through the learning process of business creation.
- To learn how to transform a new idea into a business opportunity by drawing a business plan with a clear bottom line.
- To develop key entrepreneurial skills: risk seeking, opportunity identification, creativity and talent management.
- To execute all functions laid out in a business plan: marketing strategy, supply chain management and fundraising.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship) is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training by presenting a GMAT score of 600 or higher.
Find out what you're going to learn.
Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics and Physics. Applicants with a different academic background will be asked to provide a 650 or higher GMAT score
We are looking for candidates with a maximum of 3 years of work experience.
TOEFL IBT: > 100 >
CAE: C1 >
IELTS: > 6.5
English native speakers and those whose have studied their Bachelor's Degree fully in English don't need to present the mentioned certificate.
About the School
Thanks to the experience acquired throughout the years in the service of teaching and research, the UPF is launching a new way of understanding training within the business management and public admin ... Read More