Focused on Global Asia with a special emphasis on Singapore as a logistics and supply chain management hub, the SMU MiM is specially designed to transform degree holders with no prior business experience by providing them with a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of management across a range of practical disciplines and allowing them to make the transition, building on past educational accomplishments, into the world of business.
Delivered by SMU faculty and industry practitioners, this programme offers a broad but vigorous management education with a unique concentration on sustainable supply chain and logistics management to take advantage of Singapore’s status as a global logistics and services hub.
- Good non-business academic undergraduate degree.
- A good score in GMAT or SMU Admissions Test.
- TOEFL/ IELTS is required if the medium of instruction of your undergraduate studies was not in English. It must be taken within the last 2 years at the time of submitting your application.
- 2 reference letters.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview and/ or written tests by the Admissions Committee to ensure the candidates possess the intellectual capabilities and motivation to succeed in the programme.
- Application Fee: S$50*
- Acceptance Fee: S$500*. Amount payable upon acceptance to the programme
- Tuition Fee: S$44,081 (including GST). Payable in 3 instalments. Tuition fees include textbooks and course materials (the acceptance fee is exclusive of the tuition fee)
About the School
A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. Established in 2000, SMU’s mission is