The International University of Logistics and Transport in Wrocław is the only independent Higher Educational Institution in Poland that offers MS title at the major of Logistics. The original unique curriculum received high ministerial notes that enabled the School to introduce MS studies.
The program of studies is also adopted for other than logistics graduates. There is a possibility to supplement the knowledge through participation in free of charge compensatory lectures. In comparison with BS graduates, MS ones offer wider knowledge and provide students with skills in the field of logistics in connection with production, service and trade, which can later be used while dealing with supply chain environment.
Studies in cooperation with
educates over 50000 students.
Postgraduate MSc Studies – 4 semesters
All subjects are taught in English as the language of instruction
Full-time courses (5 days a week – from Mondays to Fridays)
40% of classes are run by professors from the University of Lorraine that specializes in research on industrial processes and systems optimization. After completing the 1st year of studies 10 best students will be able to continue their education aiming at their scientific development. Having received the MSc diploma in logistics, the graduates will be able to begin doctoral studies IN FRANCE.
Specialisation: Industrial Systems Engineering
Students will acquire specialist knowledge in the field of logistics systems optimization in production and industrial companies, as well as skills that will enable them to manage, control quality and optimize production.
The courses allow students to acquire knowledge required to design and manage logistics and production systems as far as technology, economy, organization and knowledge of society are concerned. These studies also focus on practical skills that combine technological, economic, and organizational aspects of production logistics. Moreover, the courses allow to educate professionals who are prepared to perform managerial tasks in research projects dedicated to industrial development. The curriculum has been adjusted to teaching standards at the University of Lorraine.
Graduates of the MSc studies are prepared to work for:
- home and international companies, organizing selected industrial systems,
- home and international companies in the area of management of production, innovative ventures and machine systems exploitation,
- home and international companies, modernizing the already existing production and industrial systems,
- companies searching for innovative solutions in production processes,
- research institutes preparing the implementation of innovative procedures and products.
- Having received the MSc diploma in logistics, the graduates will be able to begin doctoral studies in FRANCE.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 28, 2016