The MSc is available as a one-year, full-time or two-year, part-time program (90 ECTS) and is designed for aspiring professionals with less than two years of work experience. Students completing the program earn a state-accredited MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton and a Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School in one of 11 majors.
The knowledge and skills gained during the MSc in International Management program will provide a solid foundation for careers in all sectors. You will learn the crucial elements of business and management while developing the acumen required to conduct business matters on an international scale, negotiating time zones, cultures and languages.
The University of Roehampton adheres to the standards set by the U.K. government’s Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). It is recognized by the National Recognition Information Centre (NARIC). The University of Roehampton is the most research-intensive modern university in the U.K. according to the Research Excellence Framework produced by the Higher Education Funding Council for England.
Duration: Three terms / one year (90 credits)
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 5,950€
- A U.K. state-accredited MSc in International Management awarded by the University of Roehampton.
- An EU Business School Certificate of Advanced Studies for the selected major.
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018