The Master of Science in Finance with a major in International Finance is designed to challenge and develop your understanding of global finance through rigorous training in the conceptual, analytical and empirical intricacies of modern international finance and investment.
You will understand the macroeconomic forces that shape the world today, how to assess risk and respond to emerging finance and investment challenges.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Science in Finance (MSc.F) Major in International Finance.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between Geneva and Barcelona campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in both campuses during the 18 month master program.
- Internships: Students have internship opportunities with important companies.
- Location: Geneva and Barcelona
The international nature of GBS has led to the development of a system that combines the European approach of using ECTS credits with a curriculum structure that is commonly implemented in the United States.
Each program major allows students to study general education, core and elective subjects which cover 80% of all curriculums, 20% dedicated to orientation subjects related to their specific major, these subjects are unique for each Program.
- Wealth Management
- Hedge Fund Analysis & Management
- Finance and Banking
- International Financial Crisis
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Markets
- Insurance Agent
- Loan Officer
- Real Estate Agent
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Securities Trader
Application and Admissions
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Payment receipt of the application fee.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 13, 2017