Master of Science in International Finance Analysis
The objective of this program is to impart a high level of expertise in corporate finance and financial analysis.
Students and professionals wille explore more deeply the financial, accounting and legal techniques in order to acquire a solid expertise, essential to high-level positions. The training also prepares many degrees and/or professional certifications (AMF, CFA, BAT, etc.).
This one-year program combines courses mainly conducted by industry experts with a long-term internship that allows students to apply the acquired knoweldge.
Graduates are recruited as: financial analyst (buy side/sell side), credit analyst, corporate analyst (mergers and acquisitions, private equity, primary activities, etc.), asset manager, fund manager, financial expert, expert in real estate asset management, investment adviser, expert in risk management, financial communication manager, compliance manager, financial management, etc.
GESTION JURIDIQUE, FISCALE ET SOCIALE
- Droit des sociétés et des structures
- Droit des contrats
- Environnement juridique de l’entreprise
- Droit du financement
COMPTABILITÉ ET AUDIT
- Normes comptables internationales (IFRS/US GAAP)
- Reporting et communication financière
- Analyse financière des comptes consolidés
- Contrôle interne et audit
- Gouvernance - Certification AMF
- Évaluation – cession – transmission d'entreprise
- Financement des investissements et Private Equity
- Marchés financiers et trésorerie d’entreprisee
- Ingénierie financière
- Analyse financière approfondie
- Finance immobilière
This school offers programs in: