The MSc. in International Commerce and Digital Marketing at ESC Clermont in France is a Master Degree Program (100% taught in English, duration of 16 to 18 months) that allows students to explore the various areas of international commerce and marketing. The objective of the Program is to empower students with the knowledge, experience, and skills that are needed to excel in today's challenging business environment and digital era. Besides learning about the global commercial world and local business practices, the students will master the digital tools and have a unique combination of knowledge and skills in marketing, sales, and social media management. Classes last from October to May, followed by an internship of a minimum of 4 months along with an executive report.
Obtaining a dual-degree is possible from either Nottingham Trent University in UK or Aalen University in Germany.
The Program is fully accredited by ‘Conférence des Grandes Ecoles’.
- Taught entirely in English.
- Ranked in Best Innovative Masters by SMBG Eduiversal.
- Master of digital tools as webpage design, Google Analytics, SEO and social media.
- Consultancy projects for local SMEs.
- Possibility to obtain a double-degree.
- Multicultural student group.
- Internships in France or abroad in SMEs and multinational companies.
Admission Requirements for International students:
- Bachelor degree;
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0).
*Exemption of the language requirement for students who completed their Bachelor in English
All applications are to be submitted online on our website.
After filling the application form, candidates will be invited to submit a short video application that is subject to the evaluation of the Head of the Program.
For more information International Admission – Please contact Audrey Esteves – Audrey.email@example.com – 0033473982408
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 12, 2018