Anglia Ruskin University
This degree gives you an unparalleled opportunity to graduate with dual Master’s degrees. You’re able to study in Switzerland or the Netherlands for a semester, giving you first-hand experience in business operations on an international scale. This dual qualification is what will give you that competitive edge over other candidates on the modern business market. You’ll get the confidence and skill-set to carve your own career path in the direction that is most fitting for you.
It’s important for you to make your own choices. And you know best which route is right for you, so you can choose what will get you there sooner. We give you the opportunities, you pick which ones you need. Our optional modules (including Finance for Decision Making, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and Professional and Organisational Development) will allow you to tailor your learnings to suit your ambitions while gaining a global perspective on managing people and business operations. You’ll contribute to industry research by undertaking a dissertation. You’ll determine your area of expertise and the exciting places it will take you.
When you study International Business at ARU, you’re in for a truly international experience, learning in a multicultural environment that will compliment your curricular learning. You'll be exposed to a mixture of cultures, practices and a global selection of experience to benefit from - all within your course.
This course is for you if you’re looking to forge a career in international business. It will prepare you for roles as diverse as business development, marketing, international supply chain management, logistics, project management, HR, banking, international finance and management consultancy.
Through our Intern programme, around 40 students each year get a business mentor, work experience, exclusive training and development, and a reference from our Dean.
Modules & assessment
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Supply Chain Strategy and Operations
- Contemporary Issues in International Management
- Finance for Decision Making
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Human Resource Management in the Global Context
- Postgraduate Major Project
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Professional and Organisational Development
- Design Thinking
We’ll asses your progress through a range of written assignments, portfolio and presentations. You’ll have the option to carry out both group and individual work. As part of this course, you will also create an impact on current knowledge by contributing to existing research by undertaking a Postgraduate Major Project.
This is a 12 or 15-month programme
Please note that modules are subject to change and availability.
UK & EU students, 2019/20 (per year): £8,500
International students starting 2019/20 (per year): £13,100
- A first degree, with honours, in a related subject and at a minimum final classification of the lower second (2:2) or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5 ( Academic level) or equivalent English Language qualification, as recognised by Anglia Ruskin University.