This Master of Science programme offers students the opportunity to gain a general qualification in international business while understanding the long-term, underlying processes of global economic change, and the implications this has for modern business practice in small and large companies.
This master’s degree programme taught completely in English, consists of three complementary components:
- 1st semester of studies in Nice,
- 2nd semester of studies in South Wales,
- Applied research project (optional internship).
The product of the valued partnership between Ipag Business School Nice and the University of South Wales, this programme offers two separate degrees:
- Ipag Business School Master, State-accredited Diploma,
- Master of Science-University of South Wales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based or 80 on the internet-based TOEFL test or 6.0 on the IELTS test.
- Individual interview in English.
In your application you must include the following:
- Application form (link to download).
- Copy of your BA (Hons) University (or equivalent) transcript and diploma.
- Copy of your photo ID.
- Motivation Letter.