Upon graduating from the program, you will be able to:
- use and develop data analysis and business intelligence in organisations
- apply quantitative and data driven marketing
- analyse and develop business models for digital and service business
- analyse and develop services
- lead people and projects
- design research
Required previous studies
To be considered for admission the applicant must have completed at least 12 ECTS credits of studies that give ability to start the advanced studies in the programme. The credits completed in the following subjects, or subjects that the Aalto University School of Business considers to be corresponding, may be considered: Logistics, Management Science, Information Systems Science, Technology Management, Business Mathematics and Statistics. Theses or internships cannot be included in these credits. The previous credits in the core area of the programme giving the ability to start the advanced studies are assessed by a representative of the programme.
The applicants that fulfill the above requirement of previous studies are ranked according to:
- Weighted GPA of previous degree
Applicants with a weighted GPA of previous degree lower than 3.50 are not eligible for admission.
- Amount and weighted GPA of previous studies giving the ability to start the advanced studies.
- Motivational letter