Master of Science in Information Technology
The Masters of Science in Information Technology degree is designed to enhance career options for a broad mix of students. The program is geared for those students interested in pursuing a career in the management and performance of information systems planning, development, implementation, and operation.
About the Program
The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program is designed for those students interested in pursuing a career as a senior information technology (IT) professional who can apply accepted standards and best practices to effectively plan, design, implement and manage the various aspects of an IT organization. All the courses in the MSIT program are offered both face-to-face and online.
Why Choose IT?
Information Technology (IT) can be found in almost every aspect of our lives: the workplace, our homes, our communication devices and even our entertainment. Information Technology is one of the fastest growing professions. IT offers a diverse set of career paths and the ability to work from anywhere in the world!
Here at Kennesaw State, our flexible Information Technology program offers the classes that fit your career goals and your busy life by offering degree programs completely online!
Our first class programs have been recognized nationally for their quality. We are accredited by the CAC Accreditation Commission of ABET.
As an Information Technology professional, you can work in many fields including:
*Source: The Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly.
- Statement of Purpose (Can be uploaded into the online application).
- Resume/Vita - (Can be uploaded into the online application).
- Letters of Recommendation - (2) (Can be sent electronically through the online application).